Junior Interior Designer
About the job
Shapiro & Company Architects is a growing, award-winning residential design firm looking to add a Junior Interior Designer to our Memphis office. Our team is a well-respected, client-centric group that thrives in a collaborative environment. Our work includes architectural and interior design for high-end custom, multi-family, mixed-use, and speculative homes. As a growing firm, we invest in our employees and provide them with all the tools and resources they need to become licensed.
- A degree in Interior Design from an accredited university
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other graphics software.
- Prefer internships experience.
- Actively seeking NCIDQ Certification
- Passion for residential architecture
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning
- Motivated by excellence
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, great communicator, and professional demeanor
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well with firm staff and leadership
- Collaborate as part of a team and work on a wide range of projects through all phases of design and construction
- Assist in producing accurate technical drawings, documents, and project specifications
- Assist in selecting finishes and furniture
- Produce custom millwork drawings as required
- Schedule manufacturer rep appointments
- Participate in staff development activities
- May perform other duties as required
If you have the qualities that match our firm culture and want to enjoy working with your fellow team members, we look forward to hearing from you. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and promote professional development.
Please email a confidential cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: