Full-time Project Coordinator
RBS Design Group is an award-winning design firm, located in Owensboro, Kentucky. RBS provides design services for a wide array of clients throughout Central and Western Kentucky. Our portfolio includes K-12 education, healthcare, commercial, municipal, and religious institutions.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Project Coordinator position. We also have opening(s) for Summer Internship programs.
- Coordinate with design team to organize and develop drawings & other project documents
- Conduct construction administration tasks such as site visits, construction meetings, logging and reviewing RFIs, submittals, pricing requests, punch lists, and close out documents
- Managing workload, coordinating multiple projects, prioritizing work, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Meeting coordination and documentation, scheduling and attending meetings as required throughout project phases
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in architecture or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficiency in rendering software and production, Adobe Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) are encouraged
- General understanding of building materials and methods
- General understanding of applicable federal and state codes as it applies to construction and design
- Strong organizational time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and delegate tasks and assignments as priorities require
What we offer:
- A work environment and colleagues focused on collaboration, creativity, and professional growth
- RBS offers full benefits package to full-time employees
- Flex-time work schedule
- Salary commensurate with qualification and experience