Full-time Design + Production Role
Mefford Contracting is a fast-growing Construction and Architecture firm based in Versailles, KY. Our project portfolio and expertise encompass nearly every project type in both public and private sectors. We are looking for a highly motivated individual capable of filling a design / production role. This role will work under the direction of an architect to develop and implement project deliverables for projects varying in size, scope and industries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in AutoCad Architecture
This is a full-time position with the following responsibilities:
- Research, program, plan, design, and administer projects, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems coordination.
- Coordinate and integrate engineering elements into a unified design.
- Work directly with Architectural Production Manager and prepare drawings and specification documents through all phases of a project.
- Work in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams.
- Assist in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
- Meeting and communicating with clients and teams daily/weekly as required.
- Competitive, experienced based pay
- Employee health insurance covered by Company. Dependents at expense of Employee.
- Dental and vision options at expense of Employee.
- 401k match
- Paid time off