Maile, Tekulve & Gray residential design/build firm is seeking a full-time assistant to interior designers and architect with room to grow into a full interior design and packaging specialist. The successful candidate will work closely with our experienced staff to provide our clients with expert service designing, pricing, packaging, and coordinating all selections and materials from feasibility through construction.
If you are someone with a commitment to excellence and lots of positive energy, creative talent, excellent communication skills and a desire to create truly unique and tailored solutions for highly discriminating clients, please contact us.
• In short, provide our clients with expert consultation and accountability through the entire design and build process by initially assisting the current design team.
• Help our clients set up and populate their “idea books”.
• Set up and occasionally attend selection meetings with clients both in our office and at our preferred vendors’ showrooms.
• Meet with clients and the design team to review the clients’ Idea Books, discuss their “Needs, Wants and Dreams”.
• Prepare and manage excel budget spreadsheets.
• Assist in researching materials and product sourcing, pricing and availability.
• Package and place orders for necessary products and materials.
• Provide drawings and detail finishes.
• Advise and work closely with the production team to ensure that the selected design is achieved
• Communicate/coordinate with subcontractors.
• Degree in Interior Design or similar
• Proficient in SoftPlan and/or 20-20, or at least one of the many CAD programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self-starter
• Strong work ethic and an ability to work closely with others
• History of successful employment, previous Interior Design experience is not necessarily required
Hire Date: Immediate for the right candidate.
Compensation: Anticipated starting salary is between $31,200 and $41,600 per year plus benefits, base salary is dependent upon the strength of the candidate. Additionally, all full-time employees have access to company cell phone, mileage, Simple IRA match, paid vacation and holidays, maternity/paternity leave, health and dental insurance.
Location: Office is located in Crescent Springs, KY. Employee will work from our office on a daily basis from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and with appropriate notice, will occasionally be required to expand those hours to accommodate client schedules.
Travel: No travel outside the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area is required.