Summary of Project Status
- Project Duration: 17 Months
- Start Date: August 22, 2022
- Substantial Completion: January 22, 2024
- Current Date: August 2023
- Months Complete: 12 months
- Percent Complete: 70.6%
Major Accomplishments and Completions
- Maker Yard Demolition Complete: Cleared the area for future development.
- Rock Anchors for Buttresses Installed: Strengthening the building‘s foundation.
- New Steam Line Complete: Ensuring efficient heating systems.
- Electrical Room Drywall Installed: Progress towards completing the building‘s electrical control center.
- Lobby Floor Infill Complete: Unified the lobby space for improved aesthetics and function.
- Painting Done in Offices and Corridors: Adds to the building‘s modern appearance.
- Clerestory Framing Complete: Allows for better natural light and energy efficiency.
- Floor Sanding in Studio Spaces: Prepares the area for design work and activities.
Upcoming Milestones for the Gray Design Building Project
- First HVAC Equipment Start-Up: Scheduled for 09/25/23 to ensure climate control effectiveness.
- Install New Center Stair: Planned for 10/16/23 to facilitate better building navigation.
- Install New Canopy Columns: Expected to be completed by 10/16/23, enhancing the building‘s external appearance.